1. In addition to direct recording, audio files can be imported into Altered Studio in two ways.
2. Either drag files directly into Altered Studio from your computer, or
3. Use the File / Open command to open files from your disk or from Google Drive
4. A list of recently opened files is available in the Explorer panel for quick access.
5. Files must be in wav, mp3, m4a, ogg or flac formats to open in Altered Studio
6. You can now also import video files to edit the audio stream. Refer to Working with Video Files for more information.