1. The clipboard stores up to 5 copied sections of the waveform for re-use.
2. Entry naming is based on the file they came from and the time stamp for the section of the waveform which was copied, and files are ordered from newest to oldest.
3. Selecting a clipboard entry automatically puts it into memory so it can be pasted into a file in Altered Studio.
4. Right-click on the clipboard entry to Open it as a new file for editing, or delete it from the clipboard.
5. Click the 🧹 icon to clear the clipboard.