Location: London,EU | Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Altered is a leader in Voice-Synthetic Media and the creator of the world’s first Voice Editor product that democratizes voice content creation using unique speech-to-speech Voice-Over technology. Our product is used to animate the voices of virtual characters in virtual production, for gaming, animation, movies, advertisement and voice-over.
About the candidate
The ideal candidate should be self-driven, ambitious and entrepreneurial. They must be able to balance technical debt and productivity both individually and at a team level. Must be eager and able to learn quickly and to improve. Excellent communication skills and a team player mentality are necessary.
Required qualification and skills
- Master's or PhD degree in a technical or engineering field.
- At least 5 years of Software engineering experience with Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Continuous Integration, Code-Style Guidelines, Continuous Development and Version Control System in a product-oriented professional working environment.
- Expert coding in Python and C++.
- Experience using TensorFlow, SciPy and numerical software.
- Experience with machine learning and signal processing.
- Knowledge using AWS and/or Google Cloud.
- Experience coding in Cuda.
- Experience designing large-scale applications.
- Experience using audio or video processing algorithms.
- Experience in architecting, designing, and developing Back-End server applications.
- Experience in Technical leadership.
What we offer
- A cool world-class team to work with
- The opportunity to build cutting-edge products with disruptive voice technologies
- Competitive salary
- Equity reward as part of a bonus structure