Location: London,EU | Contact us: email@example.com
Altered is a disruptive, well-funded, stealth-mode startup that uses Artificial Intelligence to democratise Digital Audio Content Creation. Founded by an X-Google inventor who commoditized Human-like Text-To-Speech, we are a highly entrepreneurial, world-class team of easy-going people working towards a challenging vision.
About the candidate
The ideal candidate should be self-driven, ambitious and entrepreneurial. They must be able to balance technical debt and productivity both individually and at a team level. Must be eager and able to learn quickly and to improve. Excellent communication skills and a team player mentality are necessary.
Required qualification and skills
- Master's or PhD degree in a technical or engineering field.
- At least 5 years of Software engineering experience with Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Continuous Integration, Code-Style Guidelines, Continuous Development and Version Control System in a product-oriented professional working environment.
- Experience using NodeJS and Electron.
- Experience in architecting, designing, and developing Back-End applications.
- Experience with Back-End testing.
- Knowledge deploying servers in AWS or Google Cloud.
- Experience designing large-scale applications.
- Experience using audio or video processing algorithms.
- Experience in Technical leadership.
What we offer
- A cool world-class team to work with
- The opportunity to build cutting-edge products with disruptive voice technologies
- Competitive salary
- Equity reward as part of a bonus structure