Location: London,EU | Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Altered is a disruptive, well-funded, stealth-mode startup that uses Artificial Intelligence to democratise Digital Audio Content Creation. Founded by an X-Google inventor who commoditized Human-like Text-To-Speech, we are a highly entrepreneurial, world-class team of easy-going people working towards a challenging vision.
About the candidate
The ideal candidate should be self-driven, ambitious and entrepreneurial. They must be able to balance technical debt and productivity both individually and at the team level. They are eager and able to learn quickly and to improve. Excellent communication skills and a team player mentality are necessary.
Required qualification and skills
- Master's degree in a technical or engineering field.
- Excellence in algorithms and data-structures.
- At least 2 years of Software engineering experience with Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Continuous Integration, Code-Style Guidelines, Continuous Development and Version Control System in a product-oriented professional working environment.
- Experience testing Front-End and Back-End web-applications.
- Knowledge using AWS or Google Cloud.
- Experience designing large-scale applications.
- Experience using audio or video processing algorithms.
- Technical leadership experience.
- Experience coding in C++ and/or Python.
What we offer
- A cool world-class team to work with
- The opportunity to build cutting-edge products with disruptive voice technologies
- Competitive salary
- Equity reward as part of a bonus structure