PhD/Post-Doc Deep Learning Researcher
Altered is a leader in Voice-Synthetic Media and the creator of the world’s first Voice Editor product that democratizes voice content creation using unique speech-to-speech Voice-Over technology. Our product is used to animate the voices of virtual characters in virtual production, for gaming, animation, movies, advertisement and voice-over.
About the candidate
The ideal candidate should be self-driven, ambitious and entrepreneurial. Must be eager and able to learn quickly and to improve. Excellent communication skills and a team player mentality are necessary.
Required qualification and skills
- PhD degree / Post-Doc in any of the following fields: Deep Learning, Image or Signal or Speech or Audio Processing, NLP, Computational Physics, Computational or Theoretical Physics.
- Expert coding in Python.
- Experience using TensorFlow, PyTorch, SciPy and numerical software.
- Experience with deep learning and signal/audio processing.
- Publications in top tier journals and conferences.
What we offer
- A cool world-class team to work with
- The opportunity to build cutting-edge products with disruptive voice technologies
- Uncapped salary & equity reward as part of a bonus structure