Lead/Senior Back-End Developer
Altered is a leader in Voice-Synthetic Media and the creator of the world’s first Voice Editor product that democratizes voice content creation using unique speech-to-speech Voice-Over technology. Our product is used to animate the voices of virtual characters in virtual production, for gaming, animation, movies, advertisement and voice-over.
About the candidate
The ideal candidate should be self-driven, ambitious and entrepreneurial. They must be able to balance technical debt and productivity both individually and at the team level. They are eager and able to learn quickly and to improve. Excellent communication skills and a team player mentality are necessary.
Required qualification and skills
- Master's or PhD degree in a technical or engineering field.
- At least 5 years of Software engineering experience with Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Continuous Integration, Code-Style Guidelines, Continuous Development and Version Control System in a product-oriented professional working environment.
- Experience using NodeJS and Electron.
- Experience in architecting, designing, and developing Back-End applications.
- Experience with Back-End testing.
- Knowledge deploying servers in AWS or Google Cloud.
- Experience designing large-scale applications.
- Experience using audio or video processing algorithms.
- Experience in Technical leadership.
What we offer
- A cool world-class team to work with
- The opportunity to build cutting-edge products with disruptive voice technologies
- Competitive salary
- Equity reward as part of a bonus structure